Ingredients (makes 6)
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 x 100 g acai smoothie pack, thawed
- 5 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 6 Tbsp black or white chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- maple syrup, optional / to taste (this will depend on the sweetness of the almond milk you use, and how sweet you like your sweets)
- 1 ½ cups mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- for the topping
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup activated almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs
- Combine almond milk, acai puree, cocoa, vanilla and salt in a high-sided mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Mix in the chia and cacao nibs, cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours, stirring at the end of each hour to distribute ingredients evenly. Taste and add maple syrup to sweeten, if needed.
- Meanwhile, combine the topping ingredients.
- To assemble, divide the berries between glasses or small takeaway containers, depending on how you’re going to serve them, and top with the chia pudding mixture. Sprinkle over the topping and serve immediately or refrigerate for later- they’ll keep for about five days, tightly covered.