Ingredients (serves 6 as a side)
- 2 kg jap pumpkin (½ large pumpkin), cleaned, seeded & cut in 3 cm wide pieces (see photograph)
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp seeded mustard
- 3 Tbsp currants
- 2 cups wild rocket
- 2 cups coriander, mint, parsley & dill leaves
- ¼ cup activated almonds, roughly chopped
- 80 g goat’s milk feta
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven 180°C. Toss pumpkin with two tablespoons of olive oil and some seasoning and arrange skin side down over two baking trays. Roast for about one hour and twenty minutes, or until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile combine the remaining olive oil with vinegar, mustard, currants and seasoning in a small jar and shake to combine.
- Toss the rocket with the herbs and arrange on a platter, reserving a few of the herbs to garnish. Arrange the pumpkin over the greens the drizzle with the dressing. Top with almonds, goat’s feta and reserved herbs and serve warm or at room temperature.