The Wholefoods House Loyalty Rewards Program is simple. No gimmicks, just a purchase discount based on your spending with us. (Read the membership details here.)
By choosing to shop at Wholefoods House you are helping us to support foods grown and produced using traditional and sustainable methods thus supporting organic farming practices to give us a happier and healthier environment.
To join, just fill in the form and your Wholefoods House Loyalty Rewards Card will be posted out to you – it’s that easy.
The Wholefoods House Loyalty Program works on a basket size concept.
- The Current Basket Size* is $25 which earns you 5 Wholefoods House Loyalty Points.
- After that you’ll earn 5 points for every additional $25 you spend.
- There is no limit to the number of points you can accumulate in one shop.
*Wholefoods House can alter the Basket Size at any time at its discretion. Last updated 15 May 2018.
- After you have accumulated 100 points, you can redeem your points for a 20% discount on a shop of your choice.
- If you choose not to redeem your points they will continue to accumulate, however a maximum of 100 points can be redeemed at any one time.
- The maximum discount under the Wholefoods House Loyalty Program is 20%.
- Already discounted items such as Value Buys and clearance stock are not eligible for a further discount when Loyalty Points are redeemed. Items that specify ‘no further discount’ will be charged at their shelf price.
- You do not accumulate points on your 20% discount shop.
- Points will lapse if they are not redeemed within 12 months of being awarded. Your oldest points will be used first when redeemed.
- Gift Card purchases and deposits (i.e. 15l Water Bottles and Christmas Ham/ Turkey) do not earn Loyalty Points.
- Loyalty Points can be earned and redeemed at any one of our Wholefoods House Stores.